Why Do I Need A Website?
The USA Is Not A Single Market
"Selling products and services to the "American Market" is a lofty goal. The US is a myriad of markets; socio- economic levels do not run concurrent with educational levels; varied climates; East vs. West. We are complex"
You Need a Website. If you haven't been convinced that you need a website, think again.
A good website is one of your most powerful marketing and office administration tools.
Like most successful contemporary organizations, you probably do recognize that you need to have an effective, attractive website. But If haven't arrived at that conclusion yet, read our Top 10 reasons to have one now (and then call us: 978-463-9151):
1. Helps validate your business within your industry; moreover, it let's people know you are in business. Many won't work with a business that has no website these days
2. Provides the professional identity that today's customer or client expects
3. Provides all levels of information about your products or services
4. Highlights your work using digital photos; e.g., building projects, solar panel installations, antique furniture, etc.
5. Automates sales processes
6. Identifies your added value; e.g., "Hot coffee always ready for our guests" or "All contractors have earned their Master's license"
7. Informs visitors of events
8. Can help build a client/patron community
9. Saves money by posting collateral materials online for clients to print at their convenience; e.g., brochures, white papers
10. Location/direction information reduces time you have to spend on the phone and more
The best sites are dynamic!
Ideally, always evolving, refreshed every few weeks or months (also important for search engine optimization), new graphics, events, news and other components attract repeat visits. We offer updating services at low monthly or quarterly fees. Alternatively, we can build Content Management into your site, enabling you to make the changes yourself if you are somewhat tech-savvy.
Please review a few of our sites, that include a few project details. Get acquainted with a variety of types of content we include. Note that each site is unique, created for its particular audience and according to the client's budget. Many important functions of some sites are not visible. We encourage you to ask about reproducing any function you see on the Internet. It's likely we can do it.
Your Website Design
a non-negotiable marketing component in our marketplace
SEO and Content Development
if your goal is excellent search results, our SEO is outstanding
The Video You Need
professional video for websites & Internet content; new "TV" online
Graphic Design & Photography
business and market specific, professional projects require it
Collateral Design & Printing
brochures, banners & more, designed, printed & shipped